Work frenetically continues at your favorite content management system for the hospitality business. We are happy to announce a new hotel website theme and many other features and improvements.
New Tripart Theme
Another theme as joined Hoteloni Theming Modules giving users yet again more website design and branding options for their hotels.
TripArt is a beautiful html5, bootstrap 4 parallax theme divided into fully customizable sections. It's integrated into Hoteloni modular framework and all parallax sections can be easily turned on or off at a flick of a button keeping your management light, fast and easy.
- Parallax Sections with wide display
- Fully Mobile Responsive
- Sticky auto shrink Top Navigation Menu
- 4 Sticky Footer Menus with Social Buttons and language Switcher
- Packed with beautiful effects like infinite scroll, modal pop-ups, image effects and gallery, etc.
- Beautifully designed booking calendar
- Beautifully designed room reservation pages
- Integrated payments like Paypal or Stripe and other financial modules
- Fully translatable into your favorite languages
The design team improved our imagery, specially the Hoteloni doorman that you can see on the left side.
Several code improvements to our website. New top and footer navigation menus. Also, new blog navigation buttons, breadcrumbs and pagination.
Users help files and support are one of Hoteloni pillars, to extend that goal we have created Frequently Asked Questions and Tutorials sections that will work along side the already existing Docs. Most of the faq and tutorials pages are still a little empty since their content will originate from our Contact page and TechGasp Ticket Support.